House for Auction
Hamptons Style, Luxurious Waterfront Oasis
Property ID 1804456* A free copy of an independent Building & Pest report is available upon request
Step into luxury. Fully renovated to the highest of standards throughout and boasting influences of Hampton homes this property is sure to impress the most discerning of buyers. Quality is second to none here at 9 Cutwater Close. No expense has been spared from the French oak floor boards to the stone benchtops. The stunning shaker style kitchen is perfect for the family chef and is complete with a butler's pantry. The built-in cabinetry throughout the living areas creates a special atmosphere to display your artefacts and relax. Couples will appreciate the consideration put into the design of the master suite. The walk-in wardrobe is abundant with storage space, there are his and hers jewellery and makeup dressers and floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobes leaving no stone unturned. Outside, your private waterfront entertaining area with a pool awaits where you and your guests will love spending sunny afternoons.
* Waterfront location with pool
* Fully renovated to the highest of standards throughout
* New paint, carpet and French oak floor boards
* Shaker style kitchen with fully integrated high-quality including a Neil Perry 4 burner gas cooktop and Professional * Range Neil Perry oven
* Stone benchtops
* Butler's pantry complete with Vzug Comba microwave, dishwasher, insinkerator and wine fridge
* 2 separate living areas featuring built in cabinetry
* Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
* His and hers walk in wardrobe in the master suite with built in cabinetry metre long half and half hanging space with * 2-metre-long hanging, jewellery and makeup dressers and floor to ceiling mirrors
* Ensuite in the master suite with his and hers basins and an oversized shower
* Laundry storage galore
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Large outdoor entertaining space with a pool and water frontage
* Plantation shutters all round
You must view to truly appreciate the detail, quality and thought put into creating this home located in a prime waterfront location in highly sought-after Clear Island Waters. Contact Matt Micallef 0401 499 301 he would love to chat with you more about what this home has to offer.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.