Sold by Matt Micallef & Karyn O'Dea
Property ID 1925883It is our absolute pleasure to introduce to the market this beautiful North facing, double storey house in the sought-after Cova Estate. No expense has been spared in the design and finish of this home, offering high quality features throughout and a practical floor plan. Take advantage of the First Home Owners Grant!
* Chic gas kitchen with Essastone benchtops and Beko stainless steel appliances
* Open plan living and dining rooms seamlessly flow to the outdoors
* Master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
* 3 further ample bedrooms, all with walk-in or built-in robes
* Expansive family area or teenage retreat upstairs
* Main bathroom offering a separate bath and shower plus a powder room downstairs
* Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Internal laundry with outdoor access
* Covered entertaining area plus fully fenced lawn for kids and pets to play
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Manicured gardens and exposed aggregate concrete driveway
* Rental return appraised at: $650 - $670 per week
Cova Estate offers a unique waterfront community surrounded by parklands and waterways. Including 9 parks, BBQ, picnic tables and shelters, fitness equipment and seats, 5 hectares of community open space, 2 community lakes and approximately 1.5km of canal and marina frontage. Situated close to Hope Island's central village district with superb restaurants, marinas, parks and the new Woolworths/Aldi complex. Call Matt Micallef on 0401 499 301 or Karyn O'Dea on 0402 005 706 for more information.