Sold by Karyn O'Dea
Property ID 1597702It is my absolute pleasure to introduce this luxurious double story, modern home that is the ultimate in waterfront living. This Calypso Bay property is a custom built residence that is the pinnacle of architectural design. Dexterously built with a quality that distinguishes this exceptional home from the rest, complemented by a quay line of 24 metres, allowing for 72 foot boat mooring and deep-water access to the Broadwater, Moreton Bay and the ocean to enrich your boating experience.
The 600 square metres of secluded 5-star living is perfectly positioned, east facing and on a fully landscaped 917m2 block, which also offers 27.2 metres water frontage and a 12 metre pontoon and jet-ski dock.
Whether you're relaxing beside your very own resort style salt water in ground pool or watching the abundance of bottle-nose dolphins playing behind your home, it will feel like your own private and luxurious oasis.
An impressive list of the homes features include:
* Soaring raked ceilings and curved walls
* Fully integrated audio and video system including alfresco area
* C-Bus lighting system
* Refrigerated 480-bottle wine cellar
* Gourmet kitchen with an Ilve' gas oven, butler's pantry, cook top with a teppanyaki plate, Miele' steamer and dishwasher and heated floors
* Spacious open plan living areas
* Five huge bedrooms and three beautifully appointed bathrooms
* Additional gymnasium room with equipment included (can be converted to the fifth bedroom)
* Master bedroom suite includes an ensuite with heated floors, a walk in wardrobe to die for and amazing water views from its own private balcony
* Very large media room is complete with a projector, screen, cable television access and a surround sound system
* Televisions are included in the five bedrooms, gymnasium and living room
* Fully fitted home office
* Quality fittings throughout, including Villeroy and Boch' basins, bathtubs and toilets
* Water efficient fixtures
* Glass outdoor fencing to allow for unobstructed waterway views
* Triple car garage with storage plus two additional secure car parking spaces
* Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Indoor spa
* Fully covered alfresco area fitted with stainless steel kitchen cabinetry, BBQ, range hood, plumbed sink, fans, built-in insulated esky and an electric shade screen at the touch of a button, plus an additional shaded outdoor seating area
* Crimsafe' security screens on entry doors
* Infrared camera and alarm system security
* Central ducted vacuum system
* Laundry with Miele' washer and dryer
* Cable/satellite and broadband access
* Rainwater storage tank approximately 1,500 Litres
* Manicured, irrigated and fully fenced low maintenance gardens
* Rental appraisal that can be achieved is between $1,400 and $1,500 per week
Calypso Bay is located north of the Gold Coast and is a master planned waterfront community offering a superb lifestyle for all ages. Only 35 minutes to Surfers Paradise and 44 minutes to Brisbane, Calypso Bay is ideally located to suit both lifestyle and business endeavors.