House for Auction
Must be Sold at Auction or Prior to Amazing Value
Property ID 1954827Auction date: Wednesday 26th September 2018
Auction time: 6pm
Auction location: Ray White Robina - Shop 29/86 Robina Town Centre Dr, Robina 4226
Attention all buyers!! Hands down, this is the best value home in Mudgeeraba. An Auction date has been set and the property is on the market to be sold.
This low maintenance, single level brick home in arguably Mudgeeraba's best estate sitting on a level 600sqm block complete with a pool is sure to be snapped up quickly.
* Generous gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and lots of cupboard space
* Open plan, tiled living and dining area plus separate lounge room
* 3 well sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans, Master with ensuite
* Main bathroom has separate bath and shower
* Huge undercover fully enclosed alfresco area, perfect for year round entertaining
* Sparkling inground pool and fully fenced backyard
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* 2 storage sheds - 5.9 x 2.6m and 2.3 x 2.1m, 3,000L water tank
* Security screens on all windows and doors
* Mitsubishi heavy industrial, split system air conditioning
* New Vulcan hot water system and near new pool cleaner - both with warranty remaining
* Within a minute to Queensland most respected school in Somerset College
* Located within 2 school catchment areas - Clover Hill State School and Robina State High
* Rental return appraised at $530 - $550 per week
Only a couple of minutes away from Robina Town Centre, Robina train station, M1 motorway and a short drive to the Gold Coast's famous restaurants and beaches.
For more information call Matt Micallef on 0401 499 301 or Karyn O'Dea on 0402 005 706 as they would love to show you through the open home.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.