Sold by Karyn O'Dea
Property ID 1684437It is my pleasure to introduce this immaculate, low maintenance family home in a delightfully private and friendly cul de sac. This brick and tile home consists of 3 bedrooms, master with private retreat and ensuite plus the perfect outdoor entertaining overlooking the private backyard. This home presents clean and tidy with a relaxed vibe and nothing to do but enjoy. Perfect for busy couples, young families or retirees with easy living in mind.
* Spacious living with cathedral ceilings and separate dining
* Central kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage plus stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
* Master bedroom with private parents retreat, extra-large walk in wardrobe and ensuite
* Two additional queen size bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the home
* Security screens throughout and large water tank
* Large laundry with plenty of storage and external access to clothes line
* Peaceful outdoor entertaining surrounded by manicured gardens and large grassy yard
* Multiple backyard areas for children to play
* Double lock up garage
* Council rates are approximately $1,600 per annum
* Achievable rent: $520 - $550 per week
* Land size: 577m2
Enjoy living within walking distance to Robina State School, local shops and bus stop plus you are only a couple of minutes' drive from Robina Town Centre with its world class restaurants, cinemas, shopping and entertainment facilities.