House for Sale
Dual Living in the Heart of Robina!
Property ID 1711455It is our pleasure to introduce this immaculate, low maintenance family home in a delightfully private and friendly cul de sac of Bellbrook court'. This solid brick home is the epitome of Queensland living positioned on an elevated block encompassing beautiful easterly breeze, spacious living, accommodation for an a third car, boat or caravan and within minutes' drive to the Robina CBD but wait there's more. Attached to the eastern side of the property is a fully self-contained granny flat posing as the perfect resolution to dual living circumstances or doubling up as a steady source of income through student accommodation or Air BnB organisations. Perfect for busy couples, young families or retirees with easy living in mind, this home presents a relaxed vibe and is sure to grab the attention of many buyers in the market place.
* Master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
* Three additional queen size bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Oversized kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage plus stainless steel appliances
* Bright and breezy spacious living and dining areas
* Large laundry with plenty of storage and external access to clothes line
* Air conditioning throughout for added comfort
* Security screens for that extra peace of mind
* Private fully self-contained granny flat with ensuite and kitchenette
* Solar hot water and mega sealed showers
* Peaceful outdoor entertaining surrounded by manicured gardens
* Grassy front yard for children to play
* Surekill termite barrier
* Expected rental return of $560-$585 per week
* Council Rates: $800 approximately per half year
* Land size: 566m2
Enjoy living within walking distance to Robina State School, local shops and bus stop plus you are only a couple of minutes' drive from Robina Town Centre with its world class restaurants, cinemas, shopping and entertainment facilities.