Sold by Karyn O'Dea & Matt Micallef
Property ID 1865759It is our absolute pleasure to introduce to the market this fantastic opportunity to secure a large family home with the potential for dual living in the heart of Robina. Boasting 345sqm of living space on an 894sqm North facing block overlooking the captivating Gold Coast skyline, this home is one not to be missed!
* Huge renovated kitchen with island bench
* 3 separate living areas and the 4th and 5th living is outside (either the deck or pool house)
* Spacious deck, under roof overlooking the poolgreat for year-round entertaining
* Open plan dining and family room
* Private Master bedroom downstairs featuring ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony
* Further 3 bedrooms upstairs all with built-in robes
* Home office or potential 5th bedroom
* Another dining and living area upstairs with kitchenette
* Ducted and reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* Main bathroom has separate bath and shower plus powder room downstairs
* Sparkling saltwater pool with pool house, enjoy a drink from the wet bar!
* Low maintenance lawns and manicured gardens
* All North facing windows are tinted to keep the house cool
* Double garage with internal access and storage nook
* 2 separate driveway entrances for off-street parking options
* Council rates approx: $1,958 per year
* Water rates (excl usage): $937 per year
* Rental return appraised at $770 - $790 per week
All this and located at the end of a quiet and picturesque cul de sac. Only minutes from Robina Town Centre, local schools, Robina Hospital and the M1. Call Karyn O'Dea 0402 005 706 or Matt Micallef 0401 499 301 as they would love to show you through the open home.