Sold by Karyn O'Dea & Matt Micallef
Property ID 1891343It is our absolute pleasure to introduce to the market this unique single level home on an 817sqm block boasting a perfect North aspect. The fantastic floor plan will work for every size family, with the ability to convert the double garage into a rumpus room. Take advantage of the high side of the street position in a quiet cul-de-sac.
* Expansive carpeted lounge room with space for a home office
* Open plan tiled dining room flows to the outdoor undercover entertaining area
* Updated kitchen with induction cooktop and stainless steel appliances
* Master bedroom features an ensuite, walk in robe and air conditioning
* Further 3 bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans
* Main bathroom has separate bath and shower
* Manicured gardens and fully fenced backyard with shed
* Double lock up garage can easily be converted into a rumpus room
* Water rates approx: $936 per year (excluding usage)
* Council rates approx: $1,739.06 per year
* Rental return appraised at $640 - $650 per week
Situated in a central and convenient location within walking distance to Robina Train Station, Robina Hospital, CBUS Stadium, Robina State school and Robina Town Centre.
Enjoy restaurants, cafes, shopping and cinema on your door step. Call Karyn O'Dea on 0402 005 706 or Matt Micallef on 0401 499 301 as they would love to show you through the open home.