House for Sale
Cute as a Button First Time Offered in 22 Years!
Property ID 1921921It is my absolute pleasure to introduce to the market this neat and tidy, single level brick home on a low maintenance, East facing 543sqm block. Offering a quiet cul-de-sac position and lots of eco-friendly features, this home will not last long!
* Neat kitchen with stainless steel AEG double oven, induction cooktop and 2 drawer dishwasher
* 3 well sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Huge master boasts an ensuite, built in robe and complete with a flat screen TV
* Main bathroom has a separate bath and shower
* Living and dining rooms are filled with natural light
* Double lock up garage or Nanna Cave' - currently carpeted and air conditioned
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan
* 10 solar panels and solar hot water
* 3,200L rain water tank plus filtered water for the whole house
* $10,000 spent last year on Daiken ducted air conditioning - zoned throughout
* Back 2 Base alarm system and Crimsafe security screens on 2 doors and a window
* Private, fully fenced side and rear lawns - large garden shed
* All windows have been tinted to keep the home cool in Summer and warm in Winter
* Rental return appraised at $560 - $570 per week
Perfectly situated in one of the best streets in Robina. A short walk to Ron Penhaligon Way shops, Robina Tavern, public transport and a quick drive to Robina Town Centre and the M1. Call Karyn O'Dea on 0402 005 706 or Matt Micallef on 0401 499 301 for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.