House for Sale
Property ID 1956050It is our absolute pleasure to introduce to the market this exquisite sandstone, single level home. Perfectly positioned on a massive 898sqm, fully fenced corner block this property is truly one of a kind.
* Be enchanted by the grand entrance complimented by high cathedral ceilings
* Practical floor plan to encompass great separation with separate bedrooms at opposite ends of the home
* Vast open plan living and dining areas plus separate lounge room with fireplace
* Contemporary gas kitchen with beautiful marble benchtops and lots of storage
* Master bedroom boasts an ensuite with oversized bath and walk in robe
* 3 further bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Full bathroom plus extra powder room
* Unique sandstone finish and feature walls throughout the home
* Various different outdoor alfresco areas, perfect for year round entertaining
* Sparkling in ground pool plus a large yard for kids and pets to play
* Double lock up garage is set up to be easily converted to a third living area with a carport already established
* Extra features include 19 solar panels, rainwater tank, ducted air-conditioning throughout and skylights
* Rental return appraised at: $750 - $780 per week
* Within 2 school catchment zones: Robina State School, Merrimac State High and St Vincent's Primary
Only minutes away from Robina Town Centre, Robina Hospital, schools, cafes, restaurants, M1 motorway, train station and a short drive to the Gold Coast's famous beaches. For more information call Matt Micallef on 0401 499 301 or Karyn O'Dea on 0402 005 706 as they'd love to show you through the open home.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.