House for Sale
Under Instructions to Sell Immaculate Contemporary Townhouse
Property ID 1971280They say location is everything, well you cant ask for much more from this property being walking distance to doctors, public transport, hospital, cafes, restaurants and the most covenant Robina Town Centre.
It is our absolute pleasure to introduce to the market this beautifully presented two storey townhouse in the Glades Easthill Estate gated community. Perfect for families, downsizers, professional couples or the astute investorsthis home is not to be missed!
* North facing townhouse with 250sqm of living space
* Gallery style kitchen with induction cooktop and stainless steel appliances
* Spacious lounge room plus separate living and dining areas
* Master bedroom boasts an ensuite with spa bath, walk in robe and balcony
* Second and third bedrooms have built-in robes
* Main bathroom upstairs plus powder room downstairs
* Large home office on the ground floor
* Wool carpets and porcelain tiles throughout
* Undercover entertaining area plus beautiful manicured gardens
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Council rates approx.: $1,514 per year
* Water rates approx.: $936 per year excluding usage
* Body corporate fees approx. $100 per week
* Internal estate access to the Glades Golf Course
* School catchment zone: Robina State and Robina State High School
* Complex facilities include a lap pool, outdoor spa, steam room, BBQ area, gym and residents' lounge with a full kitchen
Offering a quiet but central position in Robina, only minutes away to Robina Town Centre, CBUS stadium, railway station with a direct line to Brisbane, bus terminal, Robina's hospitals, M1 motorway, Somerset College, All Saints and Kings College. For more information please call Matt Micallef on 0401 499 301 or Karyn O'Dea on 0402 005 706.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.