House for Sale
Under Instructions to Sell
Property ID 1963690You must inspect to appreciate. Step behind the double doors; the 289 sqm home, perfectly designed and positioned on an elevated manicured 840sqm block, which enjoys the breeze all year around and only 10 minutes to the Gold Coast beaches. Located within short distance to highly sort after A.B. Paterson College, Arundel State School and Coombabah State High School.
With an abundance of space and luxurious features, your family will love this home.
* 2 storey elevated and private house
* Formal carpeted living and dining rooms
* Tiled family lounge and meals area
* Beautifully renovated stylish kitchen offering stone benchtops for the family chef
* 5 generous bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Huge master bedroom with ensuite including walk in robe
* Spectacular multiple spaces to entertain your guests, fully covered outdoor areas
* Balinese inspired hut overlooking the sparkling inground saltwater pool with fountain
* 8 solar panels
* 5,000 litre water tank
* Fully fenced 840sqm block
* Amazing manicured gardens
* Double lock up garage
* Council rates approx: $1,716 per year
* Water rates approx: $936 per year excluding usage
* Short distance to the tram, Gold Coast University Hospital and Harbour Town Shopping Centre
Call Karyn O'Dea 0402 005 706 or Matt Micallef 0401 499 301 as they would love to show you through the open home.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.