House for Sale
$100,000 Price Reduction! Priced to Sell Before Christmas!
Property ID 1980982Due to the owners circumstance, this property now presents itself as one of the most favourable opportunities on the market in the whole of Bonogin. With an endless supply of options to further enhance the beauty of this property including a timber deck and infinity pool to captivate the breath taking views of the valley or the possibility of a paddock for horses or animals alike, the astute buyer will snap this up quickly.
It is our absolute pleasure to introduce to the market this completely private and peaceful acreage property on the edge of the beautiful Mudgeeraba Forest. Only 4 years young, this property provides the perfect opportunity for families to sit back and relax, taking in the sheer beauty nature has to offer.
*Custom designed 27 square split level Metricon home, complete with 25 year structural guarantee
* 8,110sqm block of land with breath-taking sunsets
* 450sqm of landscaped gardens
* 1,000sqm fenced yard for your pets
* 5.5m x 5.5m shed with water and power (John Deere ride on mower included in the sale)
* Floor plan allows for a private Master bedroom retreat with ensuite and WIR
* Timber look vinyl planks throughout living spaces
* 3 metre high ceilings in Master and living spaces
* Sleek kitchen complete with Caesarstone benchtops and gas cooking
* Separate media room
* Air conditioning throughout the property
* Spacious covered outdoor room with stunning hinterland views
* Possibility of an infinity pool installation arrangement
* Huge stretch of usable land for kids and pets to run around
* Council rates approx: $1,562 per year
* School catchment zone: Clover Hill State and Robina State High Schools. Somerset and Gold Coast Christian Colleges.
Super convenient location within 10 minutes away from M1 Motorway, Robina Town Shopping Centre and some of the most respectable schools in Queensland including Cloverhill Primary School, King Christian College and Somerset College.
It is here where you will be close to town yet even closer to nature.
With so much on offer including large areas for future development, this one will interest many. Get in quick! For further information please feel free to contact Matt Micallef on 0401 499 301 or Karyn O'Dea on 0402 005 706.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.