House for Sale
Urgent Sale! Owners Instruct, Present All Offers!
Property ID 1980982This is a MUST to inspect to truly appreciate the serenity of this immaculately presented, large family home.
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets over the leafy valley and mountains. You will completely forget that you're less than 9 minutes to Robina Town Centre, hospital, highly respected schools and the Pacific Hwy.
Raising your family in this peaceful setting with huge yard shared only with the glossy Black Cockatoos will create nothing but happy memories for years to come. There is plenty of space to extend the deck and install a pool to further captivate the beauty of this rare acreage property.
*Custom designed 27 square split level Metricon home, complete with 25 year structural guarantee
* 8,110sqm block of land with breath-taking sunsets
* 450sqm of landscaped gardens
* 1,000sqm fenced yard for your pets
* 5.5m x 5.5m shed with water and power (John Deere ride on mower included in the sale)
* Private master bedroom retreat with ensuite and WIR
* Timber look flooring throughout living spaces
* 3 metre high ceilings in Master and living spaces
* Sleek kitchen complete with Caesarstone benchtops and gas cooking
* Separate media room
* Air conditioning throughout
* Spacious covered outdoor entertaining area with stunning hinterland views
* Possibility of an infinity pool installation arrangement
* Huge stretch of usable land for kids and pets to run around
* Council rates approx: $1,562 per year
* School catchment zone: Clover Hill State and Robina State High Schools. Somerset and Gold Coast Christian Colleges.
Conveniently location within 9 minutes from M1 Motorway, Robina Town Shopping Centre and some of the most renowned schools in Queensland including Cloverhill Primary School, King Christian College and Somerset College.
It is here you will be close to town yet even closer to nature.
With so much on offer including large areas for future development, this one will interest many.
Get in quick!
For further information please feel free to contact Matt Micallef on 0401 499 301 or Karyn O'Dea on 0402 005 706.