House for Sale
Be in Before Christmas!
Property ID 1951177FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY, with dual residence. Let the rental help pay the mortgage.
Beautiful Burleigh Beach lifestyle. Exquisitely designed, double storey home overlooking Burleigh Heads and Koala Park Reserve.
UPPER LEVEL FEATURES:
* Chic white Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooktop and electric double oven
* Spacious open plan lounge and dining area with 3m high ceilings
* Glass sliders open up to the main balcony with gorgeous views
* 2 very generous bedrooms, one with a stylish ensuite and walk in robe
* Main bathroom boasts a Roman bath surrounded by a mosaic wall
* Substantial home office with the potential for a 3rd bedroom
* Secluded barbecue and fire brazier area
LOWER LEVEL FEATURES:
* Spacious apartment with total glass frontage
* Large bedroom with full wall length robes and 1 bathroom
* New kitchen complete with plenty of storage
* Light filled separate lounge and dining area
* All works have been council approved and certified
* Entire house has been professionally rewired as has the plumbing in the new ensuite wing
* Beautiful tropical gardens, mostly self-maintaining
* Large backyard with a deck halfway up. Enough room for an extension or duplex
* New solar system has 24 panels and is rated at 6.4 kw/hrs
* Quiet and safe neighbourhood with very little traffic
* Rental return appraised at for the upper level: $700 per week. Lower level: $350 per week
Don't miss your chance to enjoy resort style living with all the advantages of the city. Within walking distance to Burleigh Beach, Tallebudgera Creek, David Fleay's Wildlife Park and Stocklands Shopping Centre. Short drive to the M1, Gold Coast Airport, Robina Town Centre, Pacific Fair and the Gold Coast's famous beaches and restaurants. Call Karyn O'Dea on 0402 005 706 or Matt Micallef on 0401 499 301 for more information.