House for Sale
Brand New Build in Cova Estate - Move Straight in!
Property ID 1994979It is our absolute pleasure to introduce to the market this fantastic North East facing, double story house in the sought-after Cova Estate. Offering a practical floor plan, high quality finishes throughout and multiple indoor and outdoor living areas - this home will impress even the most astute buyer. Take advantage of the First Home Owners Grant!
* Modern gas kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
* Light filled living area plus separate meals area
* Master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
* 3 further ample bedrooms, all with built-in robes plus study area upstairs
* Main bathroom offering a separate bath and shower plus a powder room downstairs
* Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Covered entertaining area plus fully fenced yard for kids and pets to play
* Internal laundry with outdoor access
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Manicured gardens and exposed aggregate concrete driveway
* School catchment zone: Helensvale State High and Coombabah State Schools
Cova Estate offers a unique waterfront community surrounded by parklands and waterways. Including 9 parks, 25m lap pool, BBQ, picnic tables and shelters, fitness equipment and seats, 5 hectares of community open space, 2 community lakes and approximately 1.5km of canal and marina frontage. Situated close to Hope Island's central village district with superb restaurants, marinas, parks and the new Woolworths/Aldi complex. Call Karyn O'Dea on 0402 005 706 or Matt Micallef on 0401 499 301 for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.