Sold by Matt Micallef & Karyn O'Dea
Property ID 1976569One of the largest homes in the coveted Clover Estate, close to Somerset College, has come onto the market. This North facing home will impress buyers who wish to combine high-quality features and spacious family functionality. The home has exquisite views to the Gold Coast hinterland and is designed for both indoor and outdoor entertaining.
* Expansive, contemporary gas kitchen with granite benchtops, new oven and walk-in pantry
* Open plan formal lounge/dining area plus separate living area
* Upstairs, spacious Master bedroom boasting an ensuite with spa bath, walk in robe, plantation shutters, air conditioning and private balcony
* 3 further generous bedrooms upstairs with built in robes and ceiling fans, with access to their own balcony overlooking the pool.
* Downstairs, oversized additional master suite downstairs complete with huge walk in robe and ensuite
* Secluded, large cinema room - Panasonic projector and 3.4m cinema screen included
* Internal laundry and powder room downstairs
* Paved entertaining area and 11m saltwater pool
* Grassed side-yard for kids and pets to play
* Extra high ceilings, 4 new split system air conditioners and security screens
* Both exterior and interior have been recently repainted
* Council rates approx: $1,612 per year
* Water rates approx: $936 per year excluding usage
Within walking distance to Somerset College and only a short drive to Robina Town Centre, M1 motorway, Bond University, Robina Train Station and the Gold Coast's best beaches. Call Matt Micallef on 0401 499 301 or Karyn O'Dea on 0402 005 706 as they'd love to show you through the open home.