Sold by Matt Micallef & Karyn O'Dea
Property ID 1980989It is our absolute pleasure to introduce to the market this modern single level home on a low maintenance 521sqm block. Located in a highly sought-after cul-de-sac and backing onto Somerset Park. Whether you're looking for an investment, your first home or to downsize - be sure not to miss this one!
* Neat and tidy electric kitchen with plenty of bench space
* Open plan tiled living and dining room plus separate lounge room
* 3 generous bedrooms all with built-in robes, Master bedroom boasts an ensuite
* Study, perfect for the at home professional
* Main bathroom features a separate bath and shower
* Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Undercover, alfresco entertaining area overlooking the beautiful manicured gardens
* Fully fenced block with lots of room for kids and pets to play
* Completely repainted inside and out, 5,000L water tank, new hot water system, Crimsafe Stop Thief' and alarm installed, termite barrier in place
* Direct access to Somerset Park and a 30 second walk to Somerset College
* Council rates approx: $1,562 per year
* Waters rates approx: $936 per year (excluding usage)
* School catchment zone: Clover Hill State and Robina State High School. Somerset and Gold Coast Christian College.
Conveniently located a short distance to everything that the Gold Coast has to offer. Only minutes away from Robina Town Centre, M1 motorway, Robina Hospital and public transport. Please call Matt Micallef on 0401 499 301 or Karyn O'Dea on 0402 005 706 for more information.