Priced to Sell! Don't Miss Out on Family Bushland Retreat!
Property ID 1891392Stunning and spacious Reedy Creek family home privately located in a quiet cul-de-sac and a well established street. This 405sqm home with beautiful finishes, perfect floor plan with multiple living areas, inside and out. If nature is your thing, this home will be a delight to you - it's a regular occurrence to spot the local resident koala in the trees or tame wallabies popping by for a quick visit!
* Multiple living spaces - 3 large separate living areas inside
* 3 separate living areas outside all under roof including bali hut, fridge and pizza oven
* Gourmet kitchen complete stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
* Formal dining room
* Fully equipped media room
* Upstairs off the bedrooms includes a rumpus room/teenage/parent retreat
* Huge Master bedroom is complete with a his and hers ensuite and a spa bath to relax at the end of your day
* Large private balcony is also off the master bedroom overlooking stunning pool with the bushland as the back drop
* 3 additional upstairs bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* 5th bedroom or office is on the lower level
* 2 stylish bathrooms plus a powder room
* Ducted air conditioning, security screens and vacuumaid throughout the home
* 24 solar panels (6kw system)
* Sparkling saltwater pool
* Grassed area for kids and pets to play
* Double lock up garage plus additional car accommodation
* 812sqm block
* Water rates approx: $936 per year (excluding usage)
* Council rates approx: $1,673 per year
* Rental return appraised at $880 - $900 per week
Located only a short distance to some of the Gold Coast's best schools - Somerset College, All Saints and Kings Christian College. Reedy Creek plaza featuring a Woolworths, Zarraffa's and medical centre. Call Samantha Turner on 0405 343 375 or Karyn O'Dea on 0402 005 706 for any further information.