House for Sale
The Observatory's Best Priced Home! Needs to be Sold This Weekend!
Property ID 1938945It is our absolute pleasure to introduce to the market this impeccable single level home, with a flexible floor plan to suit the whole family. Sitting on a perfect North facing, 510sqm block this is an excellent opportunity for all astute buyers to purchase their dream home in The Observatory.
* Electric kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench space
* Spacious, tiled open plan living and dining area filled with natural light
* Separate carpeted formal lounge or media room
* 4 well sized bedrooms, Master boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite
* Main bathroom features a separate bath and shower
* Large laundry with lots of storage and outdoor access
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Undercover entertaining area plus fully fenced yard
* Double lock up remote garage with internal access
* Elevated position to catch the summer breezes
* Rental return appraised at: $620 - $650 per week
Located only a short drive from Reedy Creek Plaza, Somerset College and King's Christian College, Robina Town Centre, M1, Varsity Lakes Train Station, Bond University and 15 minutes to the Gold Coast's best beaches. Surrounded by natural bushland, bike tracks, playgrounds and reserves. Call Matt Micallef on 0401 499 301 or Karyn O'Dea on 0402 005 706 for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.