Sold by Karyn O'Dea & Josh Willatt
Property ID 1996948Embracing privacy in one of Robina's prestigious streets, this residence offers a timeless elegance enhanced by soaring ceilings while soaked in natural light. Expansively sprawled over 1,181sqm this property is both pleasing to the eye and offers a flexible floor plan effortlessly catering to every stage of family life.
This home is perfect for seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining with open plan living and dining flowing to the undercover alfresco area which looks onto the water. 2 fireplaces provide a cosy ambience for the cooler months. Promising lifestyle excellence this residence is less than 5km to Robina Town Centre and the motorway.
* Modern gas kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and 2 big pantries
* Deluxe Master suite with a parents retreat featuring a walk in robe and enormous ensuite
* A further 4 generous bedrooms with built-in robes
* Multiple formal and informal living and dining areas on both levels
* New paint and carpet throughout
* Air-conditioning in Master bedroom and living room
* Large home office, perfect for the work from home professional
* Ducted vacuum system throughout the home
* Sparkling fully tiled pool with Bali hut and a huge back yard for the kids and pets to play
* 3 car garage with internal and side access
* Ample storage throughout
This expansive home is peaceful, private and yet very central as it's only a short drive to multiple schools including Somerset College and All Saints Anglican School, medical facilities and Robina Town Centre. Transport at your door, close proximity to main roads and only a 10 minute drive to our famous Gold Coast beaches.
Rates $1,606.46 per 6 months