Unit for Sale
Freshly Renovated Apartment in Cascade Gardens
Property ID 1999308It is our absolute pleasure to introduce to the market this first floor apartment in one of the best streets in Surfers Paradise. Recently renovated with high quality finishes throughout, this is a fantastic opportunity for investors, first home buyers and downsizers alike!
* Gorgeous kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances. The pantry and cupboards have been cleverly equipped with space saving solutions
* Light filled and open plan living and dining area with air conditioning
* 2 ample bedrooms both with mirrored built in robes and ceiling fans, Master boasts a stylish ensuite and own balcony
* Main bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles, laundry sink and taps for your washing machine
* East facing balcony overlooking the sparkling pool and spa plus BBQ area
* Basement security car space
* Rental return appraised at: $400 - $430 per week
* Body corporate fees approx.: $97 per week
* Water rates approx. $936 per year excluding usage
* School catchment zone: Surfers Paradise State School and Merrimac State High School
* Independent schools nearby: St Vincent's Primary School, St Vincent's Primary School, The Southport School and St Hilda's School
Perfectly positioned between Gold Coast's two hubs, Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise. Only 600m to the beach and minutes to Pacific Fair, Oasis shopping centre, cafes, restaurants, numerous parks, medical facilities and 190m to Florida Garden g:link station. Contact Karyn O'Dea 0402 005 706 or Matt Micallef on 0401 499 301 as they'd love to show you through the open home.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.