Sold by Karyn O'Dea & Matt Micallef
Property ID 2026913It is our absolute pleasure to introduce the market this North facing, light filled apartment positioned within walking distance to famous beaches, shops, restaurants, parks and public transport. Offering a fantastic opportunity to invest or settle into your first home, this affordable apartment will tick all your boxes!
* Modern electric kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
* Open plan tiled lounge and dining area opens up to a North facing balcony
* 2 generous bedrooms both with mirrored built in robes and ceiling fans, Master boasts an ensuite and own balcony
* Ample main bathroom and laundry
* Air-conditioned living area plus security screens throughout
* Security entry, intercom and basement secure car parking
* Beautiful saltwater pool, heated spa and BBQ area
* Small complex of 54 with an on-site manager
* Body Corporate fees approximately: $97 per week
* Rental return appraised at $340 - $360 per week
* Furniture/items included: Two and three seater couch, dining table and four chairs, TV unit, TV, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, single bed and mattress, queen bed and mattress, crockery and cutlery
* School catchment zone: Surfers Paradise State School and Merrimac State High School
* Independent schools nearby: St Vincent's Primary School, St Vincent's Primary School, The Southport School and St Hilda's School
Cascade Gardens is situated in one of the most convenient and highly desirable locations between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. Only 600m to the beach and minutes to Pacific Fair, Oasis shopping centre, cafes, restaurants, numerous parks, medical facilities and 190m to Florida Garden g:link station. Contact Karyn O'Dea 0402 005 706 or Matt Micallef on 0401 499 301 as they'd love to show you through the open home.